Saturday, October 30, 2010

I love birthdays with my family...

I love birthdays with my family. They are always so wonderful. I feel like royalty for the day! For my 35th (plenty-fifth rather) birthday Jewel had a lovely relaxing day for mom all set up for me. Candles, a nice hot bath drawn, classical violin music, cup of hot cocoa, breakfast of sunny side up eggs, sausage & peanut butter crackers (we were out of bread) decorated with a sprig of mint while relaxing in the bath
and homemade presents to boot! Jewel wanted me to feel very special. Later found in the (fortunately clean) trash bin all crumpled up, her detailed plans - literally. She had everything mapped out, detailed notes on how everything should be prepared and how she wanted me to feel. I had to pull them out and unwrinkle the paper - that's scrapbook material right there! Ken had saved up his tips from delivering pizza to take us all out to our favorite sushi restaurant, which was wonderful!

No comments:

Post a Comment