Friday, September 17, 2010

My hobby... Photography

Photography has always been a hobby I've enjoyed. Thought I would show some photos I've taken. I'll post some more another day.

Lunar Moth


"Little Girl Blue"


"Fire Creature"


World War II Memorial, Washington D.C.


Victims of Tropical Storm Ernesto


"The Devil's Doorman"


Teskinas Creek, York River State Park


"Quacker"


"Old Man of the Marsh"


Mt. Vernon's Servant Kitchen


Mt. Vernon from Vault looking at Main House


Mt. Vernon Baking Oven


"Lost My Way..."


George Washington's Stables


Crape Myrtle Blossom


"Bread Line"


"Blowing in the Wind"


"Beauty & the Brick"


"Angel of Mercy," Vietnam Nurses Memorial, Washington D.C.


"After the Rain"


"Like Father, Like Daughter"


"Yellow Blossom Cafe"


All photos are property of Blogger Rachel D. Spivey and cannot be used without permission.

No comments:

Post a Comment